Sunday, November 13, 2011

As Real As It Gets

So I am Miles Sunday School teacher and I try to run a tight ship, especially with transitions. After the lesson is coloring time to color a picture related to the lesson.
Today, I used a physical puzzle as imagery. One girl in the class loves to play with puzzles. So after the lesson instead of going to the craft tables she bee lines it for the puzzle on the floor. Another straggler joins in the puzzle and Miles go to the two and says "I don't think you should be playing with that, it's time to color. I come over at that point and say "Oh girls it's not puzzle time, but coloring time.".
Slightly laughing Miles says "I knew he was going to say that. My dad always says stuff like that. (brief pause) sometimes he yells actually. But he only yells in the house."

No comments:

Post a Comment